“Authorize Yourself”Book Writing Workshop
This is a public service announcement…
Attention my Serious Women, Moms, Service Providers, Creators, and Biz Woman:
“Authorize Yourself” with your own B.E.D. (Brand it, Expose it and Design it) Time Story is a 6 week book writing intensive action shop. This is for those who have a book in them and ready to get it out. Ready to become the authority, ready to be the expert, ready to step into their greatness.
There is power waiting to pull forth through you. There is a road that power wants you to walk, a book that you are supposed to write, a business that is waiting for you to open up. The time is now.
- Are you ready to tell your story, maybe it’s someone else’s story, maybe it’s his story or her story or just a story?
- Do you have something to say?
- Are you ready to get the exposure you need?
- Are you ready to brand yourself as THE expert or authority?
- Are you going to let another year go by with your ideas in your head?
- Do you have articles that you would like to gather together?
- Are you ready?
If so, you’re in for a treat….
“Authorize Yourself” 6 Week Book
Writing Intensive Workshop:
How To Brand, Expose and Design your
biz by Building a Powerful Platform
with a Book!
(Yes, B.E.D Time Stories)
In this 6 week book writing intensive workshop you will learn:
- How to turn your passion, expertise and industry know-how into a book.
- How to bust through procrastination and distractions to write your book.
- How to market your book to establish you as an industry expert.
- How to turn your book into a business.
- How to use your book to monetize relationships and create joint ventures.
- How to come up with a winning title that speaks volumes.
- How to turn your book concept from a Good Idea into a God idea!
In this 6 week book writing intensive, you will have access to top notch publishers, editors, distributors and book writing experts to assist you in getting ” your book done” using the (B.E.D. Time Story) techniques that will attract media attention and clients. Here’s the program breakdown: (Be prepared to write your book by simply spending three hours a week for six weeks)
- Monday August 23, 2010 – Pajama Jam- We are going to go right into the process with creating an outline, Writing out our goal, Choosing a subtitle (not a title) & Completing Part 1 workbook, Guest Expert
- August 30, 2010 - Tea and Coffee Night – Identifying target audience, Guest Expert, Gathering Resources, Writing Workshop.
- September 6, 2010 – Burn the midnight oil- Putting all the pieces together: The process, The planning and the writing.
- September 13, 2010– Pump it up- Guest Expert, Writing workshop, Media Outlets.
- September 20, 2010- Insomnia- Writing workshop, Domains, ISBN’s, Copywriting, Marketing.
- September 27, 2010- Work it out-Guest Expert, Writing Workshop, Layout, Formats
2 Bonus calls (Guest Speakers, wrap up and writing workshop)
Using the B.E.D Time Story Method You Will Have Everything You Need To Get Into Action Quickly… Regardless Of Whether You Want to Publish a Physical Book, eBook or take your Self-Published Book to a Traditional Publisher.
Here’s what you’ll get in your “Authorize Yourself” 6 week book writing intensive workshop…
- Live trainings via webinar. This class will be as interactive and will provide you with the visuals.
- Fill-in-the-Blank Book Template
- How to get Book Testimonials guideline
- Proposal Guideline
- Access to Experts who charge thousands for no additional cost
- Group Q&A Calls where I will help you troubleshoot and provide feedback
- ‘Me Time” Coaching Calls where I will work with you personally
- A Press Release and Media Alert Template
- Additional unadvertised Goodies from our Guest Experts to help keep you on track and create the results you want
You’ll be on the road to making money and gaining visibility from your book and expertise. Here are the products you will be able to create during this intensive and here is an estimate of how much you will be able to charge for them:
1. Ebook – $20 or more
2. Physical Book-$15 or more
3. Journal – $15 or more
4. Audio books – $47 or more
5. Seminar/Workshop – $297 or more
Grab your spot in my book writing intensive workshop now and have your book in your hands in less than 90 days
Picture this – You are all dressed up, you step out your car, walk towards your venue, you have paparazzi outside your venue taking pictures, you have media inside the venue waiting to write an article on you, the lights are dim, the stage lights are bright, and there are balloons and flowers everywhere, you have a big poster board image of your book on the stage and everyone is clapping and they have money to give you for signing their book….yes, you are attending your very own Book Signing Launch Party.
There is NOTHING and I mean nothing like opening up your first box of books and holding your finished book in your hands, knowing you now have a tool to make a difference, to change lives, take your business to a new level, with your name on it.
Let’s get started now and you’ll have your book done in less than 90 days, in your hands, with your name on it.
It doesn’t take much success to
get a return on your investment
For only $297 and I realize that $297 may not be in your budget at this time. But lets do the math here to figure how much money can come your way once your book is complete.
For example…just ONE huge media connection will get you exposure that is priceless, TV, Blog, Online and Syndicated Radio, Magazine or Newspapers.
… One paid speaking engagement for $500 – $1000 each
…just One contract who agree to pay you $300
…just 15 copies of the ebook version for $20.00
NOW THAT WAS EASY
Enough TALK, the time is NOW
Guest Speakers Include:
Andrew Morrison is the President of Small Business Camp. The company provides high-impact marketing strategies for entrepreneurs, executives and non-profit leaders. Andrew has as trained thousands of entrepreneurs from Hawaii to Nigeria and appeared on Oprah. He is here to help you get your book done.
Mike Michalowicz (pronounced mi-CAL-o-witz) started his first business at the age of 24, moving his young family to the only safe place he could afford – a retirement village. With limited resources and no experience, he systematically bootstrapped a multi-million dollar technology business, sleeping in conference rooms to avoid hotel costs. After selling his first company, Mike launched a new business the very next day, and in less than three years, sold it to a Fortune 500. With his newest multi-million dollar venture, Obsidian Launch, he grows authors and experts into industry superstars.
Sophfronia Scott has nearly twenty years of experience as a professional writer. She honed her craft working with some of the best (and toughest) editors in the world during her career at “Time” and “People” magazines.
Sophfronia holds a bachelor’s degree in English from Harvard. In her current position as executive editor of The Done For You Writing & Publishing Company, Sophfronia helps entrepreneurs and speakers to write and publish books to promote their businesses. Her latest work is the bestselling book, Doing Business By the Book: How to Craft a Crowd-Pleasing Book and Attract More Clients and Speaking Engagements Than You Ever Thought Possible.
Kamy Wicoff is an author and literary salonierre. Her first book, I Do But I Don’t: Why The Way We Marry Matters (Da Capo, 2006), was an LA Times Bestseller and was featured on CBS Sunday Morning, NPR’s “On Point,” The CBS Early Show, The Christian Science Monitor, The San Jose Mercury News and in other major media outlets. She currently hosts The New York Salon of Women Writers with the author, editor and critic Nancy K. Miller. Founded in London in 2003 by Kamy and the late biographer Diane Middlebrook, the salon brings women writers together to discuss the craft and business of writing. The salon also has branches in London and San Francisco.